Hi! I’m Susan.
- I’m the person you come to when you’ve tried everything else and nothing’s worked because you realize true change has to come from within.
- I’m the person you come to when you’re tired of moving throughout your days being the person everybody else wants you to be and feel disconnected from what actually makes YOU happy.
- I’m the person you come to when you’ve lost touch with yourself and you know it, but you don’t know how to find your way back.
- I’m the person you come to when you’re exhausted from living an inauthentic life and ready to get honest with yourself, commit to your growth and do the work.
- I’m the person you come to when you’re ready to stop pretending.
If you are ready to say YES to:
- become who you really are
- start shining
- live an integrated, authentic life
- return to wholeness
- have the quality of relationships you desire
- find happiness that isn’t dependent on others
- experience the joy of true connection with others
- learn how to deeply listen to your own heart
My job is to guide you back to your own inherent wisdom. This isn’t about me giving you tools to do it like me or anybody else, it’s about me giving you tools to fully realize your unique expression.
Inquiry-Based Coaching is a pioneering, non-traditional approach to personal development.
Using a structured inquiry into your personal story including past, present and future, we identify and examine where negative mental and behavioral patterns originated. Over the course of our time together, we will also introduce tools to nurture ongoing evolution and improvement in clarity, self-awareness, and self-trust. To know your own courage means knowing both your beauty and your fear. You will leave with an authentic, actionable pathway for thriving in the face of uncertainty and experiencing the joy and intimacy of honest relating.
Upon purchase of a package, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to schedule your first session.INVEST NOW
Four Session Package
4 sessions, lasting 2 hours each. A weekly schedule is recommended but can be easily adapted to suit your personal needs, pace and schedule.
MA, E-RYT 500
I left the United States and a job in advertising in 2008 to travel internationally and experience life beyond the confines of my cultural conditioning. I received my first 500-hr yoga certification in Thailand in 2009, where I began my studies of the classical yogic scriptures and delved deeply into esoteric tantric philosophy.
After years of teaching month-long tantric based courses on the banks of the Ganges in India and the Pacific coastal towns of Mexico, I returned to the US to begin a residential internship with the Kripalu School of Yoga, where I taught in and project managed several Kripalu yoga teacher trainings as well as received my 2nd 500-hr teacher training certification from the Kripalu School of Yoga in 2013.
Since then, I’ve split my time between India, Thailand and the US, facilitating the inquiry of yoga, meditation and psycho-spiritual work with group courses and one-on-one work. Check out my signature course Yoga, Sex + Death TM